wow: amazing!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Wasn't sure what to write

I have to say, when I sit down to write one of these project blogs, I sometimes don't really know where it will go. But, as we've learned in class, that is how blogging is supposed to be, so I suppose it's all right. I usually wouldn't mention anything about the writing process itself in my blog, but since it's nearing the end of the year, and it's past midterm, I'm due for writing a few more "reflective" posts - as I'd contracted that I would do.

So, it just so happens that this is one of those times when I don't really know what to write. But, even as I physically type that I "don't know what to write," I'm beginning to form some ideas in my mind. This has often been the case - when I've written blogs for this class. Sometimes I go to the computer knowing exactly what I want to say, and other times - like now - I can't really think of much at all, untill I start putting words on the screen.

Also, I've noticed that the busier I am with school, the harder it is to come up with really good and blog worthy material. Maybe that's because I don't have much of a life to write about when I'm to busy to do much of anything but work. Also, it's hard to recall good material from the past when my mind is so preoccupied with the big garbled test, assignment, and due date filled mess of the present!

Hmm, I'm thinking of more things now - enough to fill a whole post. So, that means this is the end of this post - time to write on to a new one. My next post will be about the annual on campus event called the "Feast of Nations."

Well, now you know I come up with my blogs. How do you come up with yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home