wow: amazing!

Monday, February 06, 2006

I was uumummmm?

I was working on my "threadmode to document mode" assignment on my wikki late last night. I am so tired. But, I have to keep moving my fingers, putting the words from:
*the universe
*to the immediate atmosphere around my head
*into my brain
*through my fingers
*onto the keyboard
*into cyberspace
*onto Mr. Morgan's computer screen
*into the grade book

By the way, you know I'm just joking about this Mr. Morgan, right?

*Anyway, into the gradebook
*Added into the final grade
*combined with my other classes
*Added to my total GPA
*Put on my final record
*Telling my future employer how much they should pay me, and whether or not I'm worth my weight in brain cells.
(Note - I do not at all believe that a person's "academic performance" can in - any way shape or form - be a gauge of how intelligent they are or how many "brain cells" they have. There are many different ways to be smart: style, street smarts, intuition, etc........ I was merely creating a stereotypical "boss" figure.

Also, it's odd that at the beginning my list was telling about the near past, and by the end it was stretching into the distant future.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

You gave a good picture of how a college student perceives their life. Very introspective! And right on target, too!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

I thought you gave me a very good description of a boss type figure, and then two seconds later your fatigue rubber off on me. Ha!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger snapdragon said...

Sharon - It would be neat to see how someone in ther 50s or 60s, or a kid writes a similar such thing, I think


Ginger - fatigue RUBBER off? Ah ha aha aha ha ha ha ha !!!!!
Its a fatigue epidemic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home