wow: amazing!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Real Penguins Marching!

That movie - The March of the Penguins - has been getting all sorts of media hype. I havn't seen it. I was; though, quite embarrassed two weeks ago when I found out that it's a documentary - with real life penguins!

This may sound weird, but up untill that time, I'd somewhat assumed it was a cartoon (commedy) or whatever - like "Ice Age" or "MAdagasscar," simply because of all the attention it's getting. I was picturing something with animated talking penguins. So, the truth was a shock to me.

I never would have guessed that an educational documentary (especially one on wildlife - not politics or whatever) would ever become this popular. However, I do not AT ALL think it's a bad thing . I think it's great! A good thing! People should have more interest in educational things, an nature related topics.

Still, it surprised me.

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Sweetandsourgoth said...

Morgan Freeman's narration couldn't have been any better... I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with March of the Penguins. Heh. You're so right, it's nice to see educational films that G-rated hitting the top of the charts.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger snapdragon said...

Thank you thank you thank you for agreeing!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home