wow: amazing!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Minnesota's weather.......

The weather lately is absolutely crazy. One day will be like spring - the next ;ike the deepest of winters. There's water and ice everywhere. By the way, I plunged my foot into a deep puddle the other day - whrn I broke through some ice that blended in with the street. All this water though, will just turn to more ice....I would hate to see see how slippery those stairs (that'd been covered with a 1/2 an inch of water the other day) must be this morning.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Yes, the weather IS crazy this year! But soon spring will actually come...

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Aspen said...

Ugh! I agree. It takes me twice as long to get places because I have to shuffle around. Falling and breaking something does not appeal to me and I know someone who has just been released from a week and a half of bed rest because she broke her leg falling on the ice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home